REAR PARKING SENSORS
THE ONLY RELIABLE FRONT PARKING SENSORS! THATS WHY THEY SAVE LIVE'S
If you are considering installing Rear Park Assist Sensors on your vehicle, You've come to the right place.
We can take the guess work out of what are the best options for you and your vehicle.
ULTRA SLEEK FEATURES
* Control unit to monitor Rear Sensors and/or Front Sensors. A popular configuration is 4 Rear
Sensors and 4 Front Sensors. Front sensors require a display.
* The control unit can be used with both buzzers and LED displays.
* Easy access DIP switches to change settings.
* Easy access to buzzer volume control.
* Connector with lock to reduce cables disconnecting.
* Variable speed control can be used to engage Front Sensors.
* Multi-sensing diagram (sensor's detection zone) can be customized at any time by DIP switches.
* Flexi Mount - the control unit can be mounted in a variety of ways.
Ultra Sleek Display:
Colour LED with digital display and built-in buzzer will accurately display in feet or meters. The frequency of the beeping tones and LED bar would alert the driver to the presence of objects as well as the distance to the object. The system is even smart enough to let you know if the object is on the left or right, and display the LED bars appropriately. Our Flexi Mount bracket allows hassle-free mounting in the roof or on the dash.
ULTRA SLEEK FLAT SENSOR HEADS:
Ultra Sleek Parking Sensors are one of the flattest parking sensor heads on the market, with universal heads to compensate for the diverse range of bumper bar styles, offered these days with the modern vehicles.
Advantages above the Competitors:
- Super wide detection capability that senses 160 degree horizontally
60 degree vertically.
- Faulty sensor detection built in.
- Customizable sensor length (programmable).
- Built in spare tyre bypass ( Programmable).
- Fits both flat and angled bumpers.
- Can Be colour matched Control both front or rear sensors.
- Supports two and four sensor head installations.
- Easy Installation with colour connectors.
- Flat... Style Sensor Heads
- The Only Parking Sensors that wil operate on nudge bars and bull bars.
- The Only system that can by pass spot light on the front or rear of your Vehicle.
- The Only system with 10 point adjustument to deliver you outstanding dection.
- Complete on site Installation of Rear Parking Sensors.
As parking spaces are being designed smaller to compensate for smaller cars and to make more car parks available, a higher skill set is required to park your vehicle in these small spaces without damaging your vehicle. The once-simple act of parking has become the bane of the modern motorist's life.
The average car is now longer, wider and taller than ever before and even has less visibility. Yes, alloy wheels, lowered spoiler kits and painted bumpers look much smarter, but damage to any of them will have your wallet suffer the consequences. We have affordable Rear Parking Sensors offers that will help you keep damages to a minimum, without breaking your wallet.
The general cost for repairing a bumper bar if you have just scraped it will cost you over $500. A Rear Parking Sensor offers protection from further Damage to your car and can actually save you money.
It’s therefore hardly surprising that front or rear parking sensors and rear-view cameras have taken off. These systems take the stress and guesswork out of parking and could potentially save you an expensive repair bill or insurance claim. If you are looking for the best rear parking sensors offers, look at Professional Car Accessories first.
Ultra Sleek Rear Parking Sensors come with an ultrasonic distance monitoring system, that electronically detects at the
Rear or Front of your vehicle, and alerts the driver with an audible tone. (Rear digital display optional)
ULTRA SLEEK REAR PARKING SENSORS HAVE GONE THROUGH RIGOROUS TESTING to Overcome the issues associated with Rear Park Assist Sensors, and have become
Australia’s leader in unique Rear Parking Sensors that will not cause any false alarm. This system can also be used as Front or Reverse Parking Sensors.
► Factory Flat Style Sensors
► Flat and Angled Bumper Bars
► Super Wide Detection 160°
► Spare Tyre Bypass
► Can Be Fitted With Nudge Bar or Bull Bars
DID YOU KNOW! Around 2,400 kids each year - or approximately 50 children each week - are injured after being struck or run over by a car that is backing out from a driveway. Of these, around 2 kids will die each and every week from their injuries, (or around 100 every year), according to 2007 data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. All told, back over accidents account for around 42% of all non-traffic related auto fatalities involving children each year. Front-over’s account for another 22%. Most of the time it's a relative behind the wheel - often a parent - who runs the child over. According to the Department of Transportation, 27% of all accidents occur in reverse. Further research showed that 70% of these accidents could have been prevented with the use of a collision avoidance system. Hitting a pole at just 5 MPH, can easily result in $500.00 to $1500.00 in damages to your vehicle. Minimum repair on car bumpers is about $700.00 to $2500.00"